Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pardon a slight detour ...

I have shared in an earlier post about the seasons of change that I am walking through this year. I know that my last post was the first in a series where I am sharing tips for working with wiggly students, and I will continue that ... but right now I am about to wiggle out of my own skin with gratitude to the Lord for the precious gift He brought into our family on Sunday.

Little Liv joined our family almost a month earlier than expected. She has wasted no time in wrapping our hearts around hers and we rejoice in her life and all the plans that God's Word says have already been written for her.


So now I carry the added title of "grandma" or whatever actual name it works out to be. New horizons, great excitement, even a fresh perspective on family. I am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. She's a precious bundle to be sure! And you sure look good holding her! Great to see you today!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kelly! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete