Friday, February 12, 2010

Win ... By Referring a Friend!

As winter draws to a close – at least that’s what we are anticipating here in the South – the homeschool convention season is just around the corner. I just spent several days in Littleton, CO, brainstorming with other Sonlight Consultants, and I have lots of new ideas in my head. I’m looking forward to my first event in April and having an opportunity to share Sonlight with homeschoolers like you.

Watch here for more information concerning a special, exclusive offer for each person who visits my Sonlight booth at the CHEF of LA, MHEA, FPEA, AH Expo or SEHS Expo events in 2012.

I’m offering a gift to my customers who refer a friend to me. The friend you refer must be 1) new to Sonlight – you are welcome to refer yourself if you are not already a Sonlight customer – and 2) make a purchase of at least $50 this year after I receive your referral. What’s the gift that I’m offering? It’s a free Sonlight book and a trio of Smencils. What are Smencils? They are scented pencils, available in either colored pencil or traditional #2 lead, that come in plastic tube cases to preserve their scent. They offer a unique twist to your child’s school work – a fresh aroma for your school – and a Sonlight book is always a treat. Send your friend’s contact information to me via e-mail at klutman@sonlight.com with “Sonlight Referral” in the subject line. I will register them as a new customer and introduce myself to them as their personal Sonlight Consultant.

If you are not currently a Sonlight customer, you are welcome to refer yourself … you can be your own friend.

It’s a great opportunity for both you and your friend – they get a personal Sonlight Consultant, available to answer their questions year ‘round, and you get a gift. Send me their contact information via e-mail, or your friend can contact me directly, telling me that you referred them. You both win, so send that e-mail now!

In case you are wondering, neither Sonlight nor I will share your friend’s contact information with anyone else. It is important to you and to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment