Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Catalogs Are Coming ...

This is always an exciting time of year for the Sonlight community as anticipation of the new catalog arrival builds. Some creative Sonlighters write poetry expressing their excitement, while others compose songs to new or existing melodies, calling on their mailbox to produce the desired publication. The new catalog goes into effect on April 1st, but I'll let you in on a secret ... it will most likely arrive before that date!

I answered my doorbell today to find our UPS delivery man standing on the porch with a two-wheeled cart stacked high with boxes of Sonlight catalogs. This is my stock for conventions this spring and summer. You would be proud of me for helping him stack them in the entry hall and waiting patiently for him to leave before pouncing on the top box to pull out the treasured catalog. In the years that I have used Sonlight, my appreciation for the UPS and FedEx delivery men has grown as they bring me box after box of treasured materials.

If you have ordered from Sonlight in the last two years, or visited a Sonlight convention booth, set up a customer account on the Sonlight website, or requested a catalog since the beginning of this school year, there is a Sonlight catalog with your name on it winding its way through the postal service for delivery to your mailbox.

When it arrives, set aside some time to curl up in a comfy chair with a cup of coffee or glass of tea, and explore its pages. If questions arise, don't hesitate to contact me at klutman@sonlight.com and I will be glad to provide answers.

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. We got ours yesterday (though, I've had one on my desk for a while now here at work [smile]).

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete