Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Where to Find Answers ...

Have you ever wished you had a place to go where you find a wide variety of resources to answer your questions? I'm sure you have had the same experience that I have had in starting a search on the web for information, and following one little carrot after another on a long string of rabbit trails, which may have produced the answer you were seeking ... or it may have spawned a whole new set of questions.

I'd like to save you that long trek through the web, so I have created a website on which I link a variety of articles, podcasts, webinars and videos. Searching this blog will also provide a variety of posts concerning various topics related to homeschooling. While these resources may not answer all of the questions you have, they are easily accessed from one point, and should provide a good foundation from which to start.

Of course, if you have more questions, you are welcome to e-mail me at klutman@sonlight.com and I would be glad to answer them for you!

Happy trails to you ...

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment